Visitation daily dawn to dusk
Sales by appointment only
Old Sterling Cemetery is located on the northwest corner of West Church Road and Cascades Parkway.
Entrance is from Cascades Parkway.
Exit from the old cemetery is a right turn only onto West Church Road
Old Sterling Cemetery, located on the northwest corner of West Church Road and Cascades Parkway, was initially restored in 1976. Dead trees and undergrowth have been removed. The old wrought iron fence repainted. Headstones reinstalled and straightened with the inscriptions recovered by rubbing's.
In April of 2012 a project to reinstall the stones and recording of the information was designed and managed by David Lewis as part of his certification program for Eagle Scout. He drew up the plans and then supervised a large group of his fellow scouts from Crew 1173 along with parents and siblings. They also performed trimming and general cleanup. The results were quite remarkable. His diagram of the headstone layout has been included.
Sterling Cemetery Company, Inc., hereafter SCC, is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages referenced and does not constitute an endorsement. These links are provided as an information service only. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the content and usefulness of information from other sites. Since the SCC is not responsible for the availability of any outside resource or link, or their contents, you should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its administrator or webmaster.